Sunday 21 October 2012

Dear Diary....

It has been a while since I have written....So many things have been going on. I gave up to be honest. I stopped therapy, talking to people and ignored the situation I am in - went back to my old security blanket the ED. Feel like all the hard work I put in to get better was a waste of time and I just hate being pestimistic! I should be fighting this in order to live a healthy long life with my son! My marriage is not what it was and work has been really hard and emotional. The usual people I talk to when I feel depressed are no longer there - there was one person I talked to about everything but she has changed so much she is starting to feel like a stranger her beliefs have changed and I constantly feel like I am being judged.
What an entry............moaning all the way! But I am so lost again sometimes I think it would be easier to run away and start again however the bulimia would still be there I really dont know what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment